Ten Design Commandments
1. The cross is the first piece of design. Lowering that bar is a sin.
2. Thou shalt speak with entities by thine design just as the Lord spoke with thou at the upsidedown mountain out of the midst of the pale fire.
3. Thou shalt have no other gods before the Lord, Flying Fish and the Holy Ghost of Communiction.
4. Thou shalt not design without faith, function, research, sacrifice and melancholy.
5. Neither thou shalt design for design's sake. Design that does not solve problems but turns into an embellishment is a sin.
6. Neither thou shalt follow the latest trends and be fashionable and neither thou shalt design without breaking any rules.
7. Neither thou shalt fall into delusion of using any gradient.
8. Neither thou shalt design for the sole purpose of stroking thine ego.
9. Neither thou shalt make any harmful design, multiplying sins such as tobacco, drugs or alcohol use, crime, fish canning or any opression of human and fish rights. Design without moral consideration cannot exist.
10. Thou shalt keep your wish to change the world with thine design as the Lord hath commanded thee.